Gracie Mae Burney! She is the new addition to our Burney Family! I love the pic of my boys with both furbabies!!!!!!! Lola Bell would NOT take her eye off Gracie Mae! Lola Bell wouldn't even let B hold Gracie Mae without having a FIT! B, kept his distance, lol! I rescued her from a horrible hoarding situation out of Orange County. 75 cats in all in one house. The cats that were left to saty in the garage and outside area were left blind or partially blind. I sent in my adoption papers to rescue one of those blind kittens. They call them the unadoptable :( Well, my friend, Jenny, drove up there, she was the one who introduced me to this horrible case, and got our Gracie Mae and her kitty Bronnie. The kittens, the one's who were blind and were waiting for us to adopt, the litter they were from, three of them had died 2 days prior to adoption. The foster family decided to halt all adoptions of the blind and partially blind kittys. There were still adoptable kittys in that horrible hoarding case and that's where Gracie comes in. She is SO loving, AFFECTIONATE, purrs beyond anything you can believe, CALM, PATIENT, kitty!! She's 5 mths old. OH and just today, I found on her tummy, that they left one stitch in her from her spay......that was done weeks ago :( ALL is good, I will take it out and she is still good!
| LOVE how her foot is sticking out like that! So cute :-) |
Her first night at the house and she cuddled up to B's friend, Skyler!! She slept on his lap, she is such a snuggle-bug!
No comments:
Post a Comment