Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tis the season to be jolly!

Merry Christmas!!! Our Christmas morning, yaay! This was our first year with no friends and no family. It. Was. Hard. We did have a good Christmas and ready to bring in our new year! We skyped for an hour or so with family, THANK YOU SKYPE!! Made all the difference world :-) The boys got all kinds of things, they are so blessed :-) Gma and Gpa Burney, Gpa Wolfe, Uncle Nate and Aunt Lori and all my wonderful friends, thank you for everything, we miss you and LOVE you all lots! This is what Miss Lola Bell was doing on Christmas morning :-)A pic of our family room after all was said and done. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night xxooxxo!I just hope he doesn't shoot his eye out :-)!He was shocked, the boys and I kept it hidden underneath our bed. Nev's a snoop, so it wasn't easy hiding it ;-)Haahaaaaa!!!!! He LOVES his Red Ryder BB gun!!!Decorating cookies for Santa :)LOL! There's our Lola Bell, "helping out!"Snickerdoodles. YUUUUMMM!!!Now, this is a treat! Godiva chocolates and homemade irish cream ;-)!! Thank you to our neighbors, The Criger Family!!My banana cake. I make it every Christmas, I have for years now. I bake for all my neighbors and friends, in loaf pans and I make a full cake for us :-) It's soooooooooooo goooooood!!!!!!!This is all I use to make for our reindeer food. Oatmeal, sugar, glitter and a bag!All done and ready for Christmas Eve :)This pic caught my eye. Look at all the circles around Pookie, can you see them? It might have just been the way my camera was facing and my lens might have been dirty, don't know? No rain, no snow......just our usual typical night in San Diego. Hhhmmm???

Lovely face B! Sprinkling reindeer food on Christmas Eve!HA! Oh Bugs!The boys did such a nice job decorating Santa's cookie. I couldn't find my Christmas tree cookie cut out.......so we used my Jayhawk one, HA! Santa LOVED his Jayhawk sugar cookie ;-)Santas cookies and milk :)Mmmm, my homemade cherry pie :) I got two pieces, Damen got one piece and Nev got the rest :-) It's one of his favorite pies!Our Christmas table. I cooked and baked the entire day. I loved every second of it! I even baked the ham, YEP! I made green bean casserole, hash brown casserole, rolls and a ham. I baked snickerdoodles......which only lasted ONE day(!), banana cake, and cherry pie. It was all very yummy!

No comments: