Thursday, October 6, 2011

*Sigh*

Wow, not a good start to my week. Aiden, I love you beyond and beyond Bugs. When mommy says, "DO NOT KICK THE SOCCER BALL ON THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE!" THIS is why!!!!!!!!!! The boys were at each other's throats as soon as school was out. I split the two, B and Aiden who were constantly fighting, up. I sent Aiden outside with Damen and B and Deven stayed in the house. Not even a minute later......CRASH. I ran in to B's room to see a soccer ball on his bed and the window broke. I walked into the living room to find Aiden just sobbing. He said, "mom it was an accident.....I know, I will go to my room." I had had a not so good weekend. Monday's mess just sent, what was left of me from this long a*s deployment, into a melt down. I'm fine, I'm actually doing much better now :) I started doing Yoga. I LOVE it. I'm so hard headed. To my friends, who suggested Yoga a while back, you were right and I was wrong!! All is good and everyone is just fine :-) *SIGH*

No comments: