
Meet the Red Flames!
Aiden's playing in the U7 league this year. He loves his team! He has a wonderful coach too!
Aiden is the top scorer at the games, so far. He's also the tallest one on the team...AGAIN ;-) He has some skills, what can I say, he's use to playing with his older bro and his friends :-) He's good!
Oompa Loompa's! So far, we have won every game! An amazing team with absolutely wonderful coaches!!!! *B had an amazing game this last weekend. It was a tough team to play. We were down by one goal the last five minutes of the game. B scores......YES, that makes the game tied now. They play and play till the last 4 or 5 seconds. B gets the ball...dribbles down and takes it in for a hard left shot. SCORE!!!! The ref blows the whistle, end of game!!
YAY! Watching this team of boys play is just exciting! They are ALL good players.

Love this pic!

Bugs scored all but one of the goals at the last game. Giving us a win of 4-1! I like these little guys, so excited and spunky!!! It just makes you smile watching them :-)

Caught B.......smiling during the game :-) Me LOVE!
UHG! Thing 1 and Thing 2 doing what they do best at the games........causing
havic......BLAH! At last weeks game,
Damen comes running up to me and says, "MOM,
DEVEN HAS TO PEE!" I turn around to grab Deven........too late. He had his pants down around his knees peeing in front of EVERYONE! I screamed at him!! One lady even ran and grabbed her daughter who was standing near by........I could have died right then and there :S Everyone was laughing......OH
lordy :p I was PISSED.

THIS is what I wanted my two little trouble makers to do at the game, take a nap like Bugs did.......BUT NO!

Asst. Coach Brian!

Coach Glenn!!


Half time........love the expression on B's face :-)
Aiden's coach, Jim! Nah, he wasn't pointing at the little guy, he was pointing at something else! He's a very good coach!



Skyler!

Mr. Cody,
Dever's watching their older
bro's play soccer! Cody is
Sklyer's younger brother :)

B taking a tiny break :)


Ethan!!

The team family dogs having a bit of a chat ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment