
We love you baby boy! I made ONE of his favorite breakfast's, homemade waffles with sausage and Oj!

I made Texas sized cupcakes for my Bubba Birthday Boy!

Make a wish!!


Our Bubba LOVING his cupcakes :-)

Yep....that's my laptop there on the table. Nevon didn't have to miss a thing, he was right there for it all! WISHED that he was there in person........LOVE Skype!




Even Lola Bell was there ;-)

Yellow cake and I stuffed mini Reese's peanut butter cups in there while they were hot, YUUUUUMYYY!


Homemade chocolate frosting. I LOVE my taste of home cook books! I've made lots of frosting's and this one, is by far, my favorite.....and my boys agree ;-)

Have you seen these pans advertised on TV? Well, Nev got one at his work Christmas party. Guess what, I AM IN LOVE!!! It works just like it says, perfect. I threw the box away way back in Dec.....so I don't know the name of it, sorry! Everything cooked great and came out clean as a whistle, no joke :)
No comments:
Post a Comment