
ALL the kiddo's......
OooooOOhhh and Uncle Stephen too ;-)!!!!

Izzy! Dad's cat. Wonderful young man he is and Dad's friend for life. Love you Izzy
bizzy!

Hey! Darci! Stop harassing my Buggies ;-)!
Aiden had just nailed her with a water balloon!

I just about... VOMITED IN MY MOUTH when my girl Darci and her boyfriend Mani showed up with K-(barfing) State chairs on MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! ;-) I love you Darci...I'm gonna let this one......slide for now! What a brave woman she is ;-)

MY DAD!
LOOOOOOVE YOU DAD!!!!

Kiley (Darci's youngest daughter) and
Pooks in the pool at dads....

Fireworks! Dad saved some from the 4
th. Well.....since it was my b-day, we took the rest and shot them off the night of my b-day :-) FUN!

My girl Darci, her boyfriend Mani(I hope I spelled his name right, sorry if not?) Mani's little girl Addie in the pink shorts, Miss Kiley sitting next to
Deven, Miss Kaitlyn sitting on the very end,
Pookie and
Aiden enjoying supper at dad's on my birthday!
Malek! You are
CRRRaaaaAAaazzy!!!
Damen! "Mom, take a pic of me, it's SO HOT OUT HERE!" It was over 100 degrees every single day we were there.....YUKKY!

My
niece Alyssa,
Aiden and
Deven jumping......

My
niece Alyssa....love you!

My niece,
Lauryen. Love you!

B mowing for grandpa Wolfe. I'm was so proud of him!

My baby bro, Stephen. He's single ladies!!!!

Nieces Alyssa(in blue), Kailey(in white) and
Lauryen (in light blue tee). LOVE seeing my girls and we miss you all lots!

This is one of the nice cheap and fun things things to do in the HOT....
hooooot country afternoons in Kansas ;-)

WHO DAT?! Day one.....of a VERY long drive and me still in a good mood ;-)

Black Eye Susan. Just ONE of my
many'a favorite flowers :-)
Pookie, sleeping. He cracks me UP when he sleeps!
POOOOKIE!

Bonfire my dad put together for me for my 35
th birthday. LOVED every second of it, thank you dad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment