Thursday, August 11, 2011

I love my friends!

Candice, Chandra and myself headed out to dinner. I stopped down in Dodge City to hang with my friend Candice and her wonderful family. Had a BLAST! I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time :-) Good memories ladies and than you for a wonderful birthday dinner and most of all, I'm so thankful that I got to see you again. At Shawnee lake with the boys and the Wyer Family. I forgot how interesting it was swimming in a lake! Had a turtle nip at me and saw fish swimming just feet from me, YIKES! After the turtle incident....I got out ;-)Jeremy and Angie Simons. Jeremy when to high school with Nevon and I. Happy couple!Courtney! Love you Court!All the kids having fun!I'm driving along highway 54 thru Kansas. I have lots of memories along highway 54 :-) I text my girl Candice to tell her that I was passing right thru Meade, she was SHOCKED! I hadn't been to Meade since my freshman year of high school, when we moved to Topeka. I just had to drive by my old house, good memories there! As I did......who is waiting there to see me, her mother June!!! I had a lump in my throat. Candice and I were inseparable. I was at her house morning, noon and night! I love the Stull family beyond. June and I hugged and hugged and hugged and cried. Darci bouncing the boys...Kaitlyn, Darci's oldest daughter and Dever's!Hello Miss Kiley!Hello Miss Kaitlyn!Kiley and Pookie!

No comments: