
Beautiful New Mexico sun set! WOW, it was even more beautiful in person.

How many Burney's does it take to put a play set together ;-) HA!

Nate putting play set together and Nev giving order's ;-)

Silly boys of mine!

Mero Burney. Oh I hope I got his name right! Nate's pet lizard. I tell you what, he is a very friendly little guy and loved me taking pics of him :)

Lori and her baby girl...Bella Burney!

Nate, you can grill. I know you know this already ;-) Yummy supper Nate and Lori put together for us. Thanks!!

Horse shoes.....only not! Fun game! Mom was the winner out of all of us :)

Nate and his grill :-)

Lori bought me some New Mexico wine. It taste just like it says on the bottle. Different but good! Thanks Lori!

Mom eating her supper and Bella wishing she was eating mom's supper :)!

Thank you Nate and Lori for putting that up for the boys just for one night!

Bella Burney!

Nate is the Asst. athletic trainer for the New Mexico Lobo's.

We went up to see him at work. It was so neat! We got to watch a couple of the basketball players practicing and Dontrel More (sp) with the Indiana Pacers was there, WOOHOO! I wanted to take pics so bad but I also didn't want to look like an idiot.....so I didn't ;(

Welcome to the Pit!
No comments:
Post a Comment