
Ok, some of you know that Lola Bell will only sleep next to Nevon in bed, at his feet. Since he deployed, she started sleeping on his pillow. Well......she didn't want to give it up and Nevon didn't either.......so they shared :-) Sweet!

We were so tired. After Nev and I tucked these two little turkey's into be they crashed HARD! I had to take this pic, my twinnies ;-)!

Bugs didn't even get into his covers.....he was OUT! Nevon picked him up and I covered him up:)

One of the many stops on our travels back to So Cal. Border patrol....blah blah! I have a funny story for you. We moved from TX a year and a half ago. We went along this very stretch of highway along the border. Well, our sweet Aiden was sitting in the third row...all good. The other three sat in the second row. We pull up to this border patrol check point just like we had the other many ones. The patrol agent asked for our ID and ask if we are bringing any fruit from TX. Nope, and Nevon always shows his military ID at these stops. They ask less questions that way, since....we look...ya know...brown ;-) Okay, so it's evening time and he shines his flashlight in all of our faces. He get's to Aiden and stops cold. I turned around to see Aiden sitting up straight in the back seat with a freaking red blanket over his head!!!!! Nevon hollered at him to take it OFF! Holy hell! I laughed my butt off for miles! Nevon was peeved ;-)

Awwww.......entering San Diego county :)

Entering the state of Cali they have their sand dunes, so pretty to see!

Arizona really is a beautiful state..



No comments:
Post a Comment