Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What a weekend.....

Mommy Juice :) I needed 10 of these this weekend, not glasses... BOTTLES ;-) Mommy's need their juice too! This was the first weekend where the boy's and I had nothing going on. I was kinda excited about not running around and even cancelled my sitter on Sat. who normally comes to give me a break. BIG MISTAKE! Brenen ended up over and friends house to stay over night. The boys worship B and when he leaves they just get upset and don't know what to do :( Brenen is a great big brother :) Aiden and Damen played very well together, SHOCKING.....but they left Deven out and Dever's got mad :( So! All they did was F.I.G.H.T. Nothing got done, I was so at the end of my witts by Sat. night OH and we had some lovely rain Sat so no outdoor play......sigh.... Sunday morning, I'm just praying that Monster 1 & 2 will sleep till at least 7am. Pookie did, Dever's did not. That's okay, I put on cartoons and he layed there for a while. Unfortunately, I feel asleep....sigh. I wake up to the sound of the door leading out to the garage door shutting. SH*T!!! I JUMPED out of bed in a fricking panic and found Deven playing with the shoes. Thank goodness..........so I thought. Aiden wakes up about an hour later....something like that, and comes downstairs telling me that someone colored all over the playroom. WTF.......what? Yep, Deven got into the big bucket of sidewalk chalk that I keep in the garage and so kindly brought it upstairs and colored, YAY! He colored on my armour, chair, ALL over the fricking carpet, WALLS, and the toys. GREAT way to start off my Sunday, NOT! So! I had to wipe all that crap up WITH Deven helping. Oh heck yeah, he had a wash cloth too, dang skippy ;-) Well, that just set the rest of the day. Brenen ended up staying and playing in a soccer game with the Cesa Family after his sleep over so he didn't get home till around 6pm Sunday night. Then KU loses to VCU.........UGH!!! Deven goes down for a nap, Damen doesn't nap anymore, DARN, so I put in a movie for them to watch so that I can shower. Well, they start arguing and keep running upstairs, BEING LOUD, tattling on each other. I never got into the shower :( I was PISSED. I thought, I'm not going to get my shower in, right now, so I'm gonna make my bed and dust a little bit in my room :-) Damen comes into my room, okay fine, and goes into my bathroom to use my toilet, NOT okay. I banned all little boys from using my toilet, Nevon's lucky that I still let him use it, HAAAA! Anywho, I didn't see him go in there and eventualy I go downstairs. He comes down later, I didn't think anything of it. I go up later and what do I find? I find a long smear of POOP on my bedroom floor!!!! I fricking lost it! I called the boy's up and asked them what happened. Damen, aka Monster 1, says he did it. He tells me, "mom, there was no toilet paper." I said, "yeah...so?" Thats when he tells me that he wiped his butt on my carpet! WHO THE HECK WIPES THEIR A*S ON THE CARPET AFTER POOPING???!! He took the whole 'make sure you wipe your butt after you poop' to a whole nother level :p Thank goodness my friend Darci and Jessie called me :-) I cried to them on the phone :( Later that night I had to cut the boy's hair and that just topped off my already bad weekend. I'my cutting Aiden, Damen and Deven's hair. Aiden's at the back of the shower, lying in the fetal position, clutching a cup crying..........begging me not to cut his hair. B and I are trying to hard not to laugh!!! I didn't cut his hair, I just lined it up....he lived and still has his hair ;-) Deven, on the other hand......well that is a post yet to come :p Let's just say, thank goodness hair grows back and leave it at that! I topped off my night with another ugly cry after getting all of them in bed and texting my friend Jamie who calmed me down....again ;-) Monday was a MUCH better day, YAAAAYY!! Dang deployment......grrrrrrrrr!!! ****OH! OH! One last thing, when Amber my sitter was leaving on Monday, Damen slaps her on her butt, EXCUSE ME! Yes, she's young and pretty but NO boy of mine will be disrespectable like that towards woman.....NO WAY! Oh Damen......

1 comment:

Jamie said...

All I can say is after all that I am glad you are still alive and with us! Love ya!