Not that the weather here is ever really "bad" and everything stays green all year round, there is just something about Spring! I love my flowers, they listen to me cry and yell when I really need just some alone time ;-) I love gardening. Considering I paid nothing for any of those plants and flowers, everything was a clipping from my neighbor OVER a year ago, I really do have to pat myself on the back!

Lavender.....smells heavenly!

Betsy.....where are you ;-)

Morning Glory! I can't wait for the flowers to bloom!

So puuuuuurrrdy!!!!

My Geraniums have taken over, can't even see Betsy my cow anymore :)

Mango tree, so pretty!
2 comments:
oh Christine!! You have done a wonderful job! It looks as if you have as much talent for the outside of your house as you do for the inside (which is a TON!). I hope I can visit one day and see these in person.
Beautiful! I wish you were my neighbor so you could teach me all you know! Also, look at those sassy red nails. :)
Post a Comment