I know his reasoning's for wanting me to come to bed, pleeeease, I've been married for almost 13 years, I ain't dumb ;-)!
Aiden's found his way upstairs and is now doing cartwheel's, naked. WHAT THE HECK? He said he decided to change out of the pajama's he was wearing to something else. Not for sure how he ended up in my room, naked doing cart-wheel's :P YUUKKY!
I cry once today, so far, it usually goes up during the first month of deployment :( I don't usually have my cries till the afternoon time. I guess that's just when I feel like I need one ;-) Our boy's are so much older now. These deployment's don't get easier. Who ever says they do is FULL OF SH*T. My plan is to blog a lot about my day's as a military wife with 4 boy's, who's husband is deployed. I haven't done my usual blogging lately. Not that the 'excitement' isn't still happening every single dang day :p I can't get 'right' but I will find myself again, soon!We have some friend's coming over tomorrow to watch the Super Bowl game. I'm headed down stair's to make my homemade key lime pie, YUUMMO! I LIVE for entertaining and baking and cooking.......and drinking wine(!) but this time around, I just went to Costco, except for my pie, and just want to makes things easier. I tell myself everyday, "Make today what you can and if not, then you can start all over again in the morning." Thank goodness for another day! The boy's and I will enjoy every bit of Nevon we can this week :) It kills me more than ever to see the boy's, now that they are older and understand, to say good-bye. Damn you guilt, I don't like you right now!!!!
We will survive. We will be sad. We will deal with our sadness. We will miss Nevon greatly. We will be ok. We will count the day's till he comes home!
Just a few random thoughts. Get ready for an adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment