Friday, February 4, 2011

It never ends...... ;-)

Haaaaaaaaaaa! Damen got a hold of my new camera...again ;-) Found some of these pic's, very interesting ;-) NOW I know who's sneaking into the computer armour and destroying everything in there :p Thing 1 & Thing 2, BUSTED red-handed! This here is a pic of Deven( Thing 2) emptying out all the Staples's and paper clips. Damen always blamed it on Deven, I guess he was right :p

This here is Deven's hand :p
AH! HA! Deven's big butt caught red-handed! NOW, I know who's helping to destroy everything ;-)

OMG! Damen "Pookie!" He said, "mommy, I took pics of myself and Deven, do you like it?"

...and again
AND again...I know that mouth!
AGAIN!

....and now, TOO much ;-)


I'm not for sure why they were so upset, I was the ONLY one who had the clean up the damn mess :-)













No comments: