Monday, November 15, 2010

Panther's PLUS Momma Burney's Cupcakes!

Panther's! The cutest U6 soccer team in the PQ League!!!!!! Chaos and total mayhem is how we roll! ;-) These are a great group of boys and Aiden SO loved being on a team with them and I LOVED being their 'soccer mom' this season! GO Panther's!
Oh shukky! Yep, I made some YUMMY semi-homemade cupcakes for those boys on their last game........which was at 8am ;) Yep, I fed these guys a whole lot of sugar after their 8am game and they were So happy and deserved every bite!!
Semi-homemade is a good thing!
Damn good frosting!
I suck at cake decorating......SUCK! So, I decided to put their number's on the cup cakes, instead of a big soccer ball :)!
Cupcakes
1 box dark chocolate Betty Crocker cake mix, ( make according to the directions on box..including baking them).
1 8 oz box of Jello chocolate pudding mix, add ALL to cake mix, stir well. Pour into cup cake tins and bake.
*I dug through the boys Halloween candy and found ALL the Hershey candy bars I could and jammed one chunk into the cup cake PRIOR to baking, YUUUUUUM!*
Frosting
1 container of white WHIPPED Betty Crocker frosting
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp cinnamon
Combine and whip by hand till all is combined and YUMMY!
Frost cupcakes and ENJOY!!






1 comment:

Jamie said...

Only you can doll up semi-homemade like that! I never would have thought to put cinnamon in but it sounds so yummy. :)