Thursday, November 18, 2010

My little girl...

Poopy paw. This is Lola's first bath after being on antibiotics for three days :( On top of her bladder infection NOW my little girl has the 'poops' from her medicine :( I call it the poopy paw.........nough said!!!
Yep ,that's her tongue sticking out!!! OH Lola Bell, mommy loves you!

Our little Lola Bell has been sick for a couple weeks now :( Breaks our heart. This week has been a very challenging week for me and I believe the boys as well. Off the subject, our boys are way older now and I can't tell you how hard it is to listen to their sad words for about how much they miss Nevon. IS there a difference,from when they were younger and Nev was deployed.....IS THERE a difference....YES.THERE. IS..

Back to my little girl......she has been a sick little girl. I love my cat, the boy's love that cat....Nev...mmmmmm...tolerate's her, I know he loves her too ;-) The boy's and I took her to Petsmart's Vet clinic last night. Lola Bell was an angel! The boys did good too. It was hard. The vet asst. kept the door open, to the tiny room, so that I could keep an eye on my boys and talk to him about Lola. Deven was in the stroller, it's easier to keep an eye on Damen if Deven is strapped into something :) Aiden and Damen started in on each other, AS USUAL, outside the room in the waiting area. Aiden tripped Damen and Damen took a dive, chin first, into the tile :( I was holding Lola Bell, RIGHT at the time, so that the vet asst could check her temp and get a urine sample. NO joke folks, I was holding her, the vet asst had the thermometer up her a*s while this was happening and I watched it over my shoulder. Lola did great, considering, LOL! The boys were fine too, Damen has a nasty bruise and bump on the left side of his chin. I give MANY thanks to the wonderful receptionist who loved on my boys and gave them candy to keep them entertained! THANK YOU!! Okay, Lola Bell is okay. She's still having peeing bouts with blood but less than before. My girl has been in the garage ever since, just safer that way :( I have to give her a pill two times a day. She does SO well! The boy's said she looks like she's in prison :( She'll be better in NO TIME!


No comments: