Thursday, November 18, 2010

Boy's night.......IN!

Awwww..........MORE boys! Nevon's been training with the Marines for a week...or so and I'm home with the Burney Brew ;-) Brenen had some of his friends stay over on Saturday night. Boy's night IN! It was FUN......I couldn't have enjoyed it more. Jacob, Skyler, and Cody are great!! They had fun, I made all the boy's homemade waffles for breakfast too :) Jacob and Skyler are on B's soccer team and Skyler and Cody are brother's. Deven wanted nothing to do with me while they were here, Oooooh YEAH! Skyler, Brenen and Jacob stuffed inside a Kansas Jayhawk tube in the jacuzzi...
BLACK MAIL! Kidding! Jacob pushing Skyler on Deven's tricycle, HAAAAAAAAA!
Skyler pushing Jacob......HA HAAAAAAA!
All the boys made up a game on the trampoline. Football?? I don't know......I just told them NOT to smash my flower's ;-)!!
Boy's will be boys!!




No comments: