Friday, October 8, 2010

My stress reliever!

My newest project! I'm so excited to watch this little guy grow :) I took a part of the morning glory that my neighbor had given me of hers and started this little guy in my front yard. You saw the BIG guy she gave me, which was tiny, in another of my pics. I LOVE morning glory, It's grows super fast, it's easy to take care of and it just looks so dang neat! Also, gardening isn't hard at all, it's really easy and it is such a nice place to go to when you need some time to yourself. If you love your plants/flowers, I believe that they will thrive and love you back!!
A glimpse of my 'stress reliever' at a far ;-)
Not only did Nev bring home basil, that I planted, but he also brought home oregano too!

Lavender!
One of the very first blooms from my 'tiny' morning glory plant that I got from the neighbor who hates me ;)




I garden. We are renting right now, that's still ok cause I didn't pay for anything in my garden bed! How, you ask? I have a neighbor, who hates me.......long story, who gave me clippings from her garden when we first moved in. She is really huge into gardening and she taught me a thing or two or three ;-) This stretch of area was nothing, just dirt when we moved in but not anymore! This was one of the small clippings she gave me and I just can't remember for the life of me that the name is :p It smells WONDERFUL!

Two different Geraniums with a mixture of Morning Glory.

Okay, ok.......so I thought this tree was a plum tree and I was wrong :) It's a mango tree, yummy!
Here's one of the best shots I can get with my little camera :)

Basil!! Nev bought this from one of the fresh fruit stands. I decided to plant it and grow my own, why not! planted and grew this Basil from a tiny piece that he brought home for my spaghetti. This is so neat to watch grow!









1 comment:

Jamie said...

Beautiful! It looks like a lot of work.