Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crafts made by my neighbor...

Yes, all of her stuff is hand stitched and done right out of her house :) I can't wait for Christmas, HA! FYI, if you click on the actual pic it will come up FULL view :)
This guy is my FAV!!!!!! See his tag? HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!!!!!
One of my neighbor is a crafter. You know me and crafts.....I'M IN HEAVEN!!!! Here are a few things that I just bought from her. She had her first show of the season here in San Diego and sold TONS. This weekend she drives up to Orange County, outside LA, for her next show. She will ship anywhere, sooooooo.......if you are interested, let me know!! ~New crafts just make me a little bit more happier, ya know!

Candy corn! I didn't get the bottom half in the pic :( CUUTE!

In this pic you can see my Scentsy burner going. Thank you Jamie! I'm addicted :0)






1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! The floral arrangement is gorgeous!