Damen decided to color a mustache on Deven with a permanent marker and some high lighter's he found in the drawer. OH, that purple color is permanent marker that I had already attempted to scrub off before I took the pic :)
GOOD TIMES!

Also, Deven took the maker......permanent marker that is, and colored on one of his hands, a little on his chest and of course his weenie.
FUN!

If you look real close, you can see how the water started to soak up into the carpet :)
YAY!
Awwwwww......yes! They couldn't just be settled with coloring on their face, no. They colored on the kitchen floor. It's still there, I have to find the right thing to clean up permanent marker on linoleum,
WONDERFUL!
IF THE TOILET IS CLOGGED, DO NOT POOP IN IT.....PLEASE! B and I counted, it took 12 big bath towels to soak all the water up. This was one was Deven. OH, I didn't get any pics but I found out what he flushed that had the toilet all backed up. I called Nevon, who's out of town for a few weeks and asked him what I should do. HE suggest that I have the boy's stick their hands down the toilet and dig it out, HA! So, I did :) Brenen sticks his hand in the toilet, no fit :), then Aiden...no fit either :), then Damen...nope :)! I honestly got a tiny bit of pleasure watching them squirm digging in that toilet :-)!! Yes, people the toilet was clean, haven't you ever been to my house ;-) Also, it'd been flushed to the point of where there was nothing left in the bowl cause all of the water and CRAP was on the (bleeping) floor!! Finally, I took a wire hanger, took wire clipper's and made me a make-shift toilet digger. Two digs and I found the problem, Aiden's tooth brush and a sock,
WOOOHOO! NOW, that bathroom, upstairs, is now locked at ALL TIMES! B, Aiden and I are the only one's, till Nev gets home, that knows how to unlock it. I'll take my chances, folks :) After the two weeks I've had ENOUGH!!
.
.
.
.
.
~I vent, yep, I call it venting, about my everyday life as a mom. Don't take it the wrong way, I love my boy's with everything living on this Earth and beyond!! If I can laugh, a day or two of three after the fact, then maybe you can too! If it makes you feel better about your children and being a mom then I am VERY HAPPY!!!!! In all honesty, I think my life of a mom, a military wife to my best friend, and raising 4 boys is normal! It's not easy by any means and I have many'a break downs, many. I love that I can FB, call, text, and blog about my adventures :) I LOVE to go back and read them after time goes by, THEN I laugh about it, HA!~
2 comments:
Well if making me laugh makes you happy you will be very happy! I love keeping up with you and the boys. I wish we lived closer so they could come play for a day and momma could enjoy some quiet! Thinking about you!
I love how honest you are about the antics of your boys. So few moms can be! Love you!
Post a Comment