
California cows! "Real milk comes from California." We just happened upon California milk country. I took a few pics. There were SO many of them and there were dairy farms I recognized from the store!

In some parts of Cali you have to pay to use the bathrooms? Weird! I DO understand though :) Thank goodness for boys ;-) They have to pee, find an old cup :)

This was the little girl of the ladies that we helped get their car started. All the kids get out and this little girl gets out holding a duck!!!!

Nev doing a good deed :o)

We stopped outside Banning Cali for some white water look-sees coming off the mountains. It was sooooo beautiful. The boys wanted to get in the water so bad buuuuuuut......we were in route home. The sign read; Beware of bears, rattlesnakes and mountain lions. Uuuummmmmm...no thanks!

Me helping Bugs cross a teeny tiny river ;o)



The LOVE of my life!

Nev and I outside the Cali air and space museum...

Poor Deven :(

B, no more pics of me......please!

Nevon being Nevon!!!!!!!!


They are so hot! Literally, hot too ;-)

Aiden driving.........oh sh*t!

B driving........he says he's ready for his driver's license. I think NOT!

Pookie driving :) B and Aiden are enjoying the ride in the back seat. Funny!!!!!!!!

The guys taking a tour of an old WWII fighter plane......

The coolest coloring book I've seen in a long time!

Hmmmm????

Go Navy!

Palm Springs California. This is in the middle of the Palm Springs Desert. It's known for it's beautiful golf course's, natural springs and gated communities. They say this is the go-to get away for the rich and some famous during the winter months. It took us about 2 hours to get there from San Diego through the mountains and California country! Beautiful!!!!!!

More pics of Palm Springs Cali.....

Palm Springs Desert. The day we got there it was 111 degrees!!!

LOVE!!!!!!

Told you so! 111 degrees!

We hadn't seen temps that high since TX!
No comments:
Post a Comment