Friday, July 9, 2010

Ssekos!

I saw these on a friend blog and fell in love. Not only does the money go towards a great cause, they are really cute too! They are comfortable and very nice. I am impressed! I will continue to support this cause :o) Check out their website www.ssekodesigns.com. This is a new toe nail polish I got awhile back. I kind'a like it! .

You can tie and wear your straps any way you want! Also, I'm thinking that I can buy different kinds of fabric and ribbon of my own and mix things up :)

It's just me and 5 guys :o) Some of you might remember how much I always loved my nails. I have always grown my nails out and painted them.....tiiiiillllllll I started having babies :) Most nights, this is my go-to. I need something girlie and I need something for me. I am in need of some new nail polishes too. I'm excited all over again :o)!!






No comments: