Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A visit from the Fallon clan!

This has been an overwhelmingly busy two weeks. It was so so nice to have my friend Jenny and her twins Maddison and Riley come visit for a week while Nev was out of town! It sure did make time go by fast :) Jenny's Hubby and Nev were stationed on the USS Cole together back in out Va Beach days! They have order's to San Diego but won't move for another year :( BOOOOOOO! Here are a few pics of our days with MY four boys and HER two kids and NOOOOO Hubby's!!! Ugggggggggg!!!!!!! I miss Nevon SO much :o) We took the boys to the Children's Museum downtown San Diego. They had a BLAST!!!! Jenny.....well it's complicated to explain but we have memberships now that read Fallon-Burney ;o)!!
Aiden and Damen playing with dinosaurs from the dinosaur exhibit.....

The kids making animal rocket launches......
My Deven found a friend to share with at the Children's Museum!!!!

Maddie riding.......well some kind'a something at the Children's Museum. The kids had a blast on these things!
On the last night, we let the kids make tents in the living room and they got to camp out in them :o)
Leave me alone!!!!! Deven's diaper wedgie. PRICELESS!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE :o)

LOL! He's all ready to get in the pool!

Aiden and his 'future wife' sitting by the pool :o)
One day I found the house phone and a beer at the bottom of the jacuzzi, hhmmm? SO! My friend Jenny thought it would be a good idea to put our cell's in Ziploc bags....JUUUUST incase :)

THIS took a whole 24 hours for the boys to POP...GRRRRR!!!!!!
OH! Here they are enjoying their new toy......
Side walk chalk. FUN!! Messy too!







GQ in the HOUSE!






Breakfast! That's a lot of kids!
























1 comment:

Jamie said...

I LOVE YOUR BACK YARD! I SO WANT TO LIVE THERE! I would never leave the house. Looks like you had a good distraction from Nev being gone.