Friday afternoon Brenen went to the zoo with his friend Shane and his mom Carolyn to say good-bye and to celebrate B's b-day. They are moving to Whidbey Island TODAY :( Carolyn and I have known each other since my days in VA Beach. Brenen also had a sleep over at his friend Aiden's house later on that day. Saturday, we surprised Brenen with rock climbing and he picked to eat at Fuddrucker's for lunch with the family and his friend Aiden. Later that night we had cake and headed over the Aiden's house for a pool/bbq party. It was ONE busy day!! I'm BEAT....SOOOOOOOOOOO tired. Today we had to get up early to get Nevon off the air port too. Needless to say, I have a house full of cranky tired boys :( YUK! Brenen said this was the best birthday he has ever had!!!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Brenen's 10th birthday!
Okay, okay so it's not the most beautiful decorated cake ever ;o) Brenen asked me to make him a homemade chocolate chip cookie cake with blue frosting!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This was our HUGE surprise to B for his b-day. He got to go with a friend and do rock climbing. He LOVED it!! He was not happy after being so high up but he did a great job!!
This wall is for free handed rock climbing, no harness! That's the safety cushion the boys are moving....just in case!
B's friend Shane free hand climbing.
Brenen free hand climbing.
Handsome man!
SHOW OFF! He was one of the instructors there.
B climbing one of the many walls...
OOPS! Missed one and he slipped and went down!

I got to wear a harness too. OH LORDY that was fun! I was their anchor person for their harness's. My friend Carolyn was there, her son is Shane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so awesome! Fun Fun Fun day for the big 10 year old!
Post a Comment