My friend Jenny. I love this woman. Enough said. SOON, but NOT soon enough, her family will be stationed with us again in Cali. This will be a LONG wait for me.........loooooooooong. I don't even want to go out and meet new people now, it's hard enough to say good-bye as it is.

Candice and I go waaaaaaaaaaaay back! We went to junior high together. We were close...close as ever :) We drifted apart after my family moved away but we have since found each other! Thank you Facebook!!

Jamie and I. We met in College Station as well. We met and hit it off right away. Her Hubby is Navy as well. She likes her wine as much as I do....I think ;o)

I can't believe we took this picture......oh wait YES I can! LOL! My girls from high school. I was back home for Thanksgiving 2009. We all got together and maybe had tooooooo much wine ;-) I love you girls!!!!!

Jessi and I. I met Jessie when we were stationed in College Station TX. It makes me cry when I look at this picture. I love you Jessie and I miss you a lot!

I have lots of friends in my life and I am blessed. As you all know, I'm a Navy wife ;o) I've moved now 6 times with the Navy. I've said good-bye to many friends. Is it easy, hell no. It's hard, it's just hard. I appreciate it when I can call and you listen to me. When I'm down or upset, you listen to me. You all know that you can call me anytime of the day or night no matter what is going on and I will listen and talk to you. This is just a small appreciation and thank you for being a good friend to me. I hope I do the same for you. I'm a bit a of a mess right now. I stay at home with my wonderful boys. Nev isn't attached to a real command so there is no Wardroom which means there are no wives to hang out and meet with regularly. We are not from this area NOR do we have family remotely close. I have one friend who is stationed here and she is moving in two weeks to WA state. This city is very spread out. I turn to Facebook just so that I have friends to chat with, I need that outlet, ya know! I am blessed to have my friends and I cherish my friendship with all of you.
1 comment:
Love you! I'm lucky to have a friend like you Christine!
Post a Comment