Sometimes I get to take a shower and sometimes I don't. Sometimes it's just easier and faster to just go without rather than listen to the boys SCREAMING and yelling outside the door! If I let Deven or Damen in my room, while I'm showering, they tear everything up and Deven tries to flush everything he can :P Sometimes I just just jump in the shower and wash the 'necessities (YES, ya know what I mean :) and get out. I never go without my deodorant though!!
Sometimes I don't get to brush my teeth till 3 in the afternoon and sometimes I don't have time for toothpaste altogether :p Thank goodness for chewing gum, a wash cloth and mouthwash :)
Sometimes I get dressed to go out in public. Sometimes it's just easier to wear my 'mommy gear' run my errands and get right back home. It's hard to pick out what I want to wear with the boys tearing thru my room, Deven nosing thru my closet and Aiden screaming bloody murder in the hallway because he HATES to run errands! Sometimes I forget to put pants on. This is true, ask my kids and ask my husband :) Sometimes I just forget!
Sometimes it's nice to eat out and not have to cook and clean up. I don't mind eating out, as a matter of fact, I LIKE it! I LOVE to cook & bake....and eat too ;o) That's okay, I'm at peace with myself (if you remember from one of my many other posts :) Sometimes I just want to eat in peace and NOT worry over my damn weight. It's on my mind, along with a billion other things going on!! Sometimes it's easier to give the boys ice cream on paper plates cause I'm too tired to clean up just one more mess. It's okay to leave supper dishes in the sink and wash them in the morning :) Sometimes that's all I have time or patience for.
Sometimes it's okay to not go anywhere and just stay home ALL week with the kids. It's hard for me to take the three little one's to the park by myself. Damen doesn't listen to me for anything, Aiden's a big boy now and wants to play with bigger boys and there's my little Dever's. They will run me out of my ever loving mind at the park! Sometimes it's a lot of work getting the three of them fed, dressed, loaded up in the truck, unloaded at park, chase them like a mad woman, get them loaded up back in the truck, unload them at home and then feed them. UGG! Sometimes it's just easier to let them play outside or inside with their hundred billion toys :o) Besides, I think independent play is a good thing.....a VERY VERY good thing! Shoot, sometimes I just want to sit down and do nothing while they play at home!
Sometimes I like I get out of the house and do things for myself.........OKAY so sometimes I wish I could do it ALL THE TIME! I like to shop for clothes...sometimes ;o) I love to hang out and chat with the ladies and drink some wine :) Sometimes I just look forward to the boys being in bed, Nevon being on the computer and me sitting downstairs watching all my favorite shows.
Sometimes it's okay to let the boys beat the crap out of each other for five minutes or so rather than get between them and deal with more drama. Let them work it out themselves......I say ;o)
Sometimes.....well okay I think you all get what I'm saying! I could go on and on cause sometimes I just want too, LOL!!!!!!!!!! No matter what though, I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mom and a wife--not sometimes ALL THE TIME! I love my guys!! **I'm sooooooo spoiled too...sometimes**
2 comments:
Love it, and love you! You crack me up. You do such a wonderful job with your guys Christine.
Christine, your house sounds so much like mine. At least I only have the two boys but I know what you mean. I feel like I get nothing done most days. It is easier to be a hermit sometimes too. God bless ya and your day.
Post a Comment