Monday, April 19, 2010

I need your opionions!!!!!!

Here it is........THE PLAYROOM! This is all I have in there right now.....and it's not working very well. As you can see I have the toy box's, a stand for the TV, Wii, PlayStation, an armour for the computer and a TV. I really do need to find some kind of organization in here....I don't know if that is even possible? I want more activities in here for the boys to play with....but what do I start with?? I would really like to get them a big tent with one of those crawling spaces. I'm thinking of attaching it to the wall, somehow, so that they can't take it apart, throw it around or kill someone with it ;o) I need shelves too right? SO! What I am saying here is give me your opinions on this PLEASE! Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles.........look in here...take a LONG hard look......now you know what they need, HA!!!!!






5 comments:

ASHTON said...

I don't know! We did a tent once and I got rid of it pretty quick because they just threw it around at each other...but attaching to the wall might work well. Maybe a small table for coloring or puzzles? Ours do a lot of that. High up shelving to put toys they can only get out if they ask first? A treadmill LOL...just kidding! can't wait to see what you do with it!

Jamie said...

I like the tent idea for sure. It looks like you have enough floor space and boys love forts!. Also, I would be hitting up Ikea for some nice shelving to organize those toys. Shelves with nice colored fabric bins, sort of Pottery Barn inspired. Oh! Also some of those Pottery Barn chairs with the boys' names on them! Can you tell I just got a new Pottery Barn catalog? HA!

Pinkus47@hotmail.com said...

Elizabeth, I need a treadmill, really?? Nahhhh......those are a waiste of money...ESPECIALLY if you live in SD. Also, it's not safe to have in there with my boys around, they will get hurt.

I am still looking for a tent, Nevon can attach it to the wall, he's good at that sort of stuff. I think I found one at a very good price too. Thanks for your help.

Pinkus47@hotmail.com said...

Jamie, don't get me started on PB....oh lordy!! Oh who am I kidding, I nosed around in there for a short time and found a few things that I LOVE! It's coming along nicely!!

ASHTON said...

I meant a treadmill for the kids!!!! LOL....no, no...i didn't mean it for you! We just joke that the kids have so much energy they need one (but of course we never really would for safety reasons). So sorry if I offended you!