Friday, April 23, 2010

Just a few things I put together...

I don't know about this one...I'm not done yet...it's missing something more??????
Here's the finished craft :)

side view. I'm going to add more.....
THIS is why you use wire cutters and NOT kitchen shears to cut wire ;o) Yes, I knew this already I was just too lazy to go into the garage and get one!

Buy in a bundle like this even if you only want one flower out of there. It's cheaper this way :) Now all you have to do is cut what you want to use :)




I've been wanting to do this for sometime now. Just a little something I put together this morning with help from the boys, of course :o) I get in moods like this where I can't get enough of decorating.....okay well maybe I am this way all the time :) When cutting wire, use these!

NOT THESE....OUCH!

These are oooooold. I LOVE old stuff, the more beat up the better, I think. These were my Grandpa Wolfe's.

Cool!

This is what I put together. That mirror was my Grandma Wolfe's mirror and she was given that mirror from her mother. I thought what a better way to show them!! The boys helped me place them. I wanted to display them for sometime now and just didn't know what to do. I like it :o)









No comments: