Beautiful pink Geraniums!


Mint! I found this old tea kettle at an antique shop. I drilled a couple of drain holes in the bottom, planted some yummy smelling mint and placed it on the table in the front yard :)

I don't know what this HUGE thing is! The owners left it behind and it's just BIG!

Another pretty tree and it's new growth

More Verbena

Verbena

Lavender

Verbena after I had watered it. Isn't that beautiful!

Verbena
Some flowers I'm growing. I LOVE to take pics of flowers...they are SO beautiful!!!

Verbena

Geraniums

Columbines. I think these are my new fav's! I LOVE this flower, I just fell in love with it.

Look at the back of this Columbine, just soooooo pretty. WOW!!!

More Columbine's
3 comments:
Beautiful flowers!
I can look at flowers ALL day long :) They are so relaxing to look at.
I can so relate - I love to take pictures of flowers, too! Enjoyed yours!
Post a Comment