Tuesday, March 16, 2010
We are slooooowly getting settled in
I know you're looking at the pictures thinking, sloooooooowly getting settled in, huh?? HA! I'm working from room to room starting with the boys first. All the boxes are unpacked and I have all my furniture where I want it, it's just a matter of getting all my decorations hung up and 'cleaning the way I like it' done :o) We took an hour to enjoy some pool time. It sure is nice to just go out back and cool off, it really is. Also, the jacuzzi is WONDERFUL!! We hope to share it with you all soon! People are happy here and I think I can see why. The weather is absolute and the scenery is no joke. I get to sight see every time I go to Wal-Mart, yes it's that pretty!!
Brenen in the pool. You can see Aiden in the background and my plum tree...well what's left of it. The owner pays for the landscaping sooooo I guess this is what I get--a tree killer :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment