Wednesday, March 10, 2010

California!

You'll have to excuse my sloppy blogging right now. I'm still using Nev's lap top and I hate this thing! Also, I'm in a huge hurry right now...so hope you enjoy and I will post more later! Love you! The veiw out our front window...pretty!! OH! That Movie, Paranormal Activity was shot next do0r :o) Our neighbors were the couple AND all our other neighbors had a part in the movie...it was fake!!
The grapfruit tree in our backyard.....
The mandarine orange tree in our backyard....
The Guava tree in our backyard.....

Awwwwwwwww! The jacuzzi and it's WONDERFUL too!! Nevon and I got in it the other night after unpacking boxes all day...

Veiw of the back of the house....



The front yard..and yes it's ALL fenced in..YAY!

Our new neighborhood...

Our new house
The veiw out the master bedroom windows :o)

down town San Diego....Beautiful!

the veiw out Nevon's office window..

San Diego
Yes folks! It's GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Just one of my favorite flowers, Bird Of Paradise

Lola Bell on our trip
Arizona

Pookie!
Sand dunes in California!

California

Real ghost town in Arizona
Rio Grande
US Border Patrol Check Points. He hit many many of these on our way...

Mountains in New Mexico....beautiful!

White Sands New Mexico

Nevon checking something out!

New Mexico. This is where we stayed for the second night. If you haven't seen this part of New Mexico, you are missing out!

Me loving the veiw
Aiden and I
B & A
The family truckester!
Beautiful New Mexico


New Mexico


We made it! As you know it's been c.r.a.z.y. Nevon and I are just about done with all the unpacking and it's not been easy with four boys running around. Brenen started school and LOVES it, of course :o) He's met lot's of friends and has a friend in his class that lives right across the street, YAY! Aiden, Damen and Deven are doing good, putting up with the move just fine ;o) I'm short on time but here are some pics of our trip for you all to enjoy! Also, I know I have 'update' emails that some of you get but you really do have to come to the blog and check it all out. When you are in my blog, click on the pic's and they will come up in full and big...that was you can really see the pic's!! Love you!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Loved your pictures! Your house is crazy pretty!!! So glad that sweet Brenen likes his new school! :-)