Sunday, January 24, 2010

Houston Zoo

The weather is warmer now so this is where the boys get to enjoy their lunch so that the house stays clean. I have to stay one step ahead just incase someone calls and wants to see the house :)











I'm not much up to blogging lately, sorry. So many things going on. So, we are down to two days now till Nevon moves to CA. He will go on while the boys and I stay in TX & wait for the house to sell. The boys know he's leaving but they never really react to him being gone till Nevon doesn't come home from work. THEN they get upset. Brenen understands. I just keep things normal for them, as much as I can. Brenen has his first bball game tomorrow night and Aiden has his Tuesday night. Nevon is leaving early Wed. morning. I feel like I'm in a rut, I'm just not myself. I'm forgetting things, procrastinating on little things that I am normally right on top of & I'm sad. I guess you can say that this is my usual routine right before Nev leaves. Nothing new with him leaving this time....just that I have had two more boys :o) I tend to shut down, while I am in my little 'funk'.

The house is for sale, we've had lots of action....no contracts-yet. Today was our open house. We took the boys to Houston for the day to the Zoo and dinner. We had SO much fun. Here are some of the pics we took.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I know you are soaking up your last moments! Sell quick house! Love you!