Monday, January 18, 2010

Flowers from Nevon just because he loves me!!

It was a challenging day today. First of all, I get out of bed around 6:30am so I can get a head start on the boys and Nevon. Yes, the house is for Sale (I'll fill you in more on that later.) We got a call for three walk-thru's today. Uggg......so not easy. I'm not OCD, even though Nevon might disagree with that, NO he does disagree with that :o), I just know how I like things and I've been running this house now for over two years!! I also sold the house in VA Beach WITHOUT my wonderful husband ;o) He was out to sea, so not his fault, love you Bubba!! Okay so, I had a morning of cleaning like a mad woman, Nevon and my our guys got booted OUT till I got everything done right at 11am...our 1st walk-thru was at 11:45am and we had two more scheduled for 1pm. Keeping four boys happy and my hubby happy was not easy. It was a loooooooooooong day. Ate lunch in Kroger parking lot, Deven was asleep, and played at the playground, which was a muddy mess AND I'm still cleaning that up :o( So!! Nevon buys me flowers and surprises me! I cried! He NEVER does this, you know what, I don't think he has ever done this the whole 17 years we've been together!!?? This is just ONE of the hundreds of reasons why I love my husband!!

No comments: