
That was the very end of the night....I was so ready to go home then :)

FUN FUN!!

ALL the ladies...Yeah, yeah, I know! Look at my FACE, maybe by then I had one to many glasses of wine?? :o) I had so much fun!

Cindy, Ursula (Hector's wife:), and me!

HEY! Who's that, that's NOT my husband!! I had some wine but not that much, LOL!! This is Hector and I. He works with Nevon.

Me and my favorite guys in the WHOOOOOOOOLE wide world!!!!!!!!!!

Nev and I on our way out the door! Thank you, Jessie, for taking some of these pics and for watching the boys for us!!
We had fun! I know I had more fun than Nevon did ;o) I needed to have that time to get all dolled up and get some time OUT of the house :) Here a few pics of our night out!
No comments:
Post a Comment