Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today was a challenge.

Yes, Damen got into the fridge, again :o) I heard him in the kitchen while I was changing Deven's diaper. I went in there and checked on him, he must have heard me cause he wasn't in there. I looked around and didn't see anything out of order. Wellllll, a couple hours later, I was making sippies for Deven and came across THIS, a screwdriver in the milk! Yep, Damen got me again! I was a little upset, honestly cause he had a screwdriver and he could have been hurt badly AND that I didn't know that he did this! It kind'a scared me. That screwdriver is OUT of this house!!!

Damen also asked me today to kiss his butt and put a band-aid on it! Some of you might remember when Aiden asked me to kiss his butt when he fell at the store?! Now, it's Damen! NO, I didn't kiss his butt, I DID blow a kiss to it though, LOL!! No band-aid either! This comment went into the his baby book, as well as Aiden's "kiss my butt" incident! Awww....what a day.

No comments: