
My first ever cast iron skillet! I was so excited to see this. One of the best friends I have ever had, Jessie Mitchell :o), got this for me in TN as a gift. I was so excited you would have thought I had won the lottery! I've always wanted one, just never went out and bought one. Thank you Jessie! I've made
hash browns and grill cheese in-so far. Tonight, I'm so tempted to make chicken fried chicken in it.........the mess is the only thing holding me back. I got hardly any sleep last night :o(
Nevon had a work related call at around 4am and I couldn't get back to sleep from all that & I still get up three days a week to walk at 5:45am-one of those days was today. I couldn't not walk, I'm making progress and it feels
soooooo good! I can't go back, I WON'T! Any who....I'm really wanting a flat iron cast iron griddle and one of those dutch ovens in the future. They aren't cheap! I hope to remember pics in my lovely pan so I can show you, YUMMY!
1 comment:
Yippee! I love my cast iron! Make sure you season it and don't ever wash it with soap, just hot water. Everything tastes so much better in it and the iron that leaches through is good for you. So fun!
Post a Comment