After leaving New Mexico, we drove through Texas stopping in College Station. We were running a little behind schedule so Nevon, Damen and Deven kept on driving through to Mississippi. One of the best friends in my life and her wonderful children with two of my boys. We truly miss and love our Mitchell Family!
Jessie and I!
This one cracked me up!!! What the heck was I doing!
Mackenzie and Brenen!
Haley and Aiden!
Silly kids!
We were stationed in College Station Texas for three years. My favorite move, so far! When we left TX, these guys were in the fourth grade. Now, 7th graders!!! Great reunion!
Elli and Aiden!
Our old house in Texas, miss her.........mainly I miss the kitchen!!
Yeah buddy! It had been a very looong three years of no Sonic in San Diego. We were happy happy happy to see her again! We have them here in Biloxi too, yeaaah!
Mackenzie at her softball game. I tell you this, I don't know alot about softball but watching her, blew me away. In about 6-7 years, this talented young lady will be playing college softball for Texas A&M. You heard it here first!!! ;)
OY! We visited Brazos days, I think that was what it was called? It was fun, we were on our way to the game and just had to stop. We got to touch a Longhorn! They are HUUUGE and intimidating. One charged Aiden.......he didn't even flinch! We all yelled out, including the owner of the Longhorns, sheeeesh! A huge thank you to our loved Mitchell Family for letting us stay in your home! Okay, now.......onto Mississippi!

No comments:
Post a Comment