My baby, Bubba! He lost his first tooth. He was SO excited! Okay, since, he can't read.......yet and by time he can, he won't be reading my blog and when he might have a tiny bit of interest in reading it, he'll already know that the tooth fairy doesn't exist. With that being said, here is what happened. Nevon and I had a bad mommy and daddy moment. :( Bubba had seen all of this older bro's loose their teeth and see the excitement of the tooth fairy leaving them some money. Well, now it was his turn, he was SOOO excited! I told Nevon that night that I only had $1 on me. We typically just give them a couple dollars. Nevon told me not to worry and he would take care of it. I sat Deven's tooth on his dresser and he went right to sleep. The next morning, him and Pookie come barging into our room. Deven is upset. The tooth fairy fricking forgot about his tooth! OH NO. :( Bad mommy and daddy. I told Deven that if he was just a tiny bit awake that she won't come. Then Nevon tells him that we forgot to do that secret knock on the wall, HA!!!!!!!! Deven was good with that. YES, the tooth fairy came the next night and left Bubba $2. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment