Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sersiously?

Yep, a fire......ugh.
  
We  can't get out of this rental soon enough.  The boys were in bed, Nev was upstairs, I decided to get comfy on the couch and watch my  DVR shows.  At around 11ish, Nevon comes down to make his nightly snack and ask me if I was coming up.  Iiiiiiiii......mumbled something to him.....stayed right where I was. :)  I woke up at around 2,  smelt this horrible electrical burning smell.  I flew off the couch and ran into the kitchen.  I was panicked, I didn't know what the heck was going on.  I ran upstairs, screaming at Nevon to get up!!  He goes downstairs, the smoke is thick, but we honestly couldn't see where it was coming from, we were checking everything.  I walked by the fridge, there was a nasty smell.  I didn't have to say anything, Nevon immediately saw the look on my face.  He came right over and yanked that fridge out.  YEP!  That was it.  He unplugged it and fire exstinguished it.  SO thankful I decided to sleep on the cough, I rarely ever do that.  All is fine.  Do I believe in fate, yes I do.
 
Then the dang thing started to leak, of course. 
 
Our temporary fridge till our new one could be delivered.  UGH!
 

VIOLA!!!!!  Our new fridge!!!!  Yes, I say ours, even though we are in a rental because we bought this ourselves. 
LOOK BOB!!!!!  An ice maker, again!!  I am SO happy!!!!  :-))))))))))
 
 
So bright and nice looking.  You should have seen the other......one. :(    Man am I so done with renting! 

No comments: