Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun day..funny day!!!!!

 I volunteered to help with Deven's preschool class's trip to the pumpkin patch!  I had SO much fun!  This was the pumpkin Bubba got to pick out and take home with him. :-))
 Deven's very first ride on a school bus!  Whoop!!! 
 The class sitting nicely and patiently waiting for their tour!
 Tallest in the class......as all my boys are ;-))
 This was Deven's partner.......so dang CUTE!
 Awwww.....the corn maze.  It was fun......we got lost.......kind'a annoyed, maybe?  But we found our way out with 9 four year olds!!!

 This is Miss Karen.  I helped her with all those kiddies!
 Silly!
 LOL!!!!!!!!!
 What a great teacher and a great bunch of kids!!!!
I never laughed so hard with that many kids.  They asked me a TON of questions from, how old are you, how do you spell your name, what's you middle name, where was I born, what's my favorite color,,,,,etc!  LOL!
 This is Deven and Devon!  They call Bubba Deven B so that no one gets them confused. ;-))



These two little pumpkins are mine.  They are called white cheese pumpkins.  No cheese in there.......odd name...if you ask me. :)  Any who, these puppies are gonna be sliced and diced and then baked into a couple pumpkin pies.  I have never bought my own pumpkins and made pie but I will this year.  I'm SO excited!  Damen told me that I need to make at least 4 pies cause he needs one pie to himself. :)  My one and only Pookie!

No comments: