Thursday, August 30, 2012

Most talented woman I ever met.

Her name is Shelly Galloway.  She is a southern California based accessories designer and her newest project, POP, is aimed at bringing a splash of color and excitement to the current accessories scene.  She is, also a good friend of mine!!!!!!!  *Reminder, click on the picture to see the true size of it, I have to shrink it to get it onto my blog.*





I bought this lovely ring from her.  I LOVE this ring, I have gotten lots of compliments on it AND just today and man commented to me, "WOW, nice ring!" 

 
Her design philosophy is simple-make unique, trend-setting pieces that STAND OUT FROM THE REST in a hip and fashion forward way.

 
Very funky and FUN!!  Great ring, I know this because that is my hand in the picture wearing that great ring......I wished I had painted my nails black OR purple!

Her previous work included commissions for Betsy Johnson and Anna Sui, and was picked up by upscale retailers such as Harrods of London, Victoria's Secret, Scoop NYC and boutiques across the country.  She was also featured in InStyle, US Weekly, People, W and countless other magazines in the US and Europe.


I SO want this ring too!



Want this one too!



Top of the ring

Bottom of the ring.  She leaves nothing out.  She thinks about everything and every detail........down to the back of the ring.  Brilliant.
 Shelly puts every crystal on there one at a time. 

The underneath of my ring.  She pays attention to every detail.  SO brilliant!





A note from Shelly.
I have recently returned from a 6 year stay in Europe, where my husband worked, he is a Native there and where my son was raised.  Energized with fresh inspiration and ready to captivate those of us looking for something new and different, I hope you'll feel as loved wearing my pieces as I loved making them.      
XO Shelly

No comments: