I am so proud of this little man. He woke up, I helped him pick out his clothes, he immediately brushed his teeth and asked for his vitamins! He knows his routine already just by watching his brothers for the last 4 years of his little life ;-) No training needed. WOOHOO!!!!! He is in the same private preschool that Damen attended. Poor guy, they kept saying, "HEY, I know you....you're Damen's little brother!" Poor Deven, he's gonna go thru school and everything else hearing those words. I guess it's expected with them only being 16 months apart and all! :-)
I had to take two pictures, he didn't want anything to do with pictures, as usual :p
This one just cracks me UP! This picture just says, "Bubba" all over it!!!!!!!
I will never throw this lunch box away. Brenen used this years ago when he went to preschool. I saved it, Aiden chose not to use it, he wanted Spiderman of course(!!), Damen chose this one, as well, for preschool and now Deven has chose to use it too! It's so old and as you can see I've crossed the names out........SO tacky but this lunch box has great memories so I don't care, HA!!!!!!
Have fun Bubba! We are very proud and happy for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment