Sunday, July 1, 2012

California love!

Yeah...yeah, yeah!  I've done this before, gone on summer vacation and forget to bring the conector for my camera to my laptop.......UGH!!!!!  SO, as soon as we are home, I can get back to updating my blog :)  I will tell you this, California is an absolutely beautiful state.  If you have not traveled up highway 1, from LA to San Fran, you are MISSING OUT!!  Do, plan it, see it...you will not be disappointed.  Bring your camera and walking shoes, there is SO much beauty to see!  I love that my husbands career takes us to places, that we would never travel to see and get to enjoy and learn so much about, if it wasn't for his Navy career :)  Give me about a week or so my blogger readers and you will see just what I am saying :-)  My pictures do absolutely NO justice to this wonderful Cali coast.  Hope all is well with you all!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So gorgeous! We did that drive on our way from WA to TX. Awesome!