Tiiiiny boat we took.......1 1/2 hours from the coast to the islands...
We were boarding and I noticed this lil'wooden'ol sail boat. I LIKE him!
On the boat on our way to the Channel Islands....
We were almost there and our Captain slowed things down a bit........to let this massive thing pass!
There it is......ONE of the Channel Islands!
| Almost there!!!!! |
We made it!
Getting ready for our big hike!
Our tour guide.....he was great!!
Morning Glory!
Our hiking ground.........juuuuuuust getting started on our first hike on the Channel Islands!
Trucking along...........
Half way there..........
3/4's of the waaaay up.......
Can you see what I see?? NO JOKE, I turned around to get a shot of the view behind us, just as we are almost to the top. This is the pic I took and when I was editing it, I could see two people who were trailing way behind, I enlarged it and this is who I saw......Grandma and Grandpa Burney, LOL!!! Sorry, I just couldn't resist posting this pic ;-)!! They did it, made it all the way to the top!
And here we are, the top! It was AMAZING!!! Looking over the cliff made me dizzy and NO WAY did we let the boys get too close....
Bugs and I...
There was NO way I was hiking up that thing, I was too scared!!
I stood back and raised my arms over the cliff and took this, pretty!
I am one LUCKY lady!! Love my men!!
I really wanted to do this too......
Bob taking in some sun on the beach. We were all waiting on the boat to come back and get us. I laid down too!!
.....just me being silly.......waiting on the boat.........
B and Nev waiting....Thing 1, 2 and Bugs were with Grandma :-)
I wanted to jump in there SOOOO BADLY!!!!! It would have been so neat to explore through that Kelp Forest!!
We made it onto the boat and man OH man was that one hell of a rough ride......BLAH!
I was little worried.......I mean LOOK at it!
We were all tuckered out! GREAT day on the Channel Islands!
No comments:
Post a Comment