Monday, March 5, 2012

Settling in as a new Burney furbaby!

I love having a kitten in the house, again :)  She finds the cutest places to sleep!
 BUUUSTED!!!!!!!!  HA!  I had just gotten out of the shower to find.....THIS!  Nevon, Bubba, you ain't fooling me, I know you love these furbabies :-)  He takes a nap and they take one with him, huh?  He wants nothing to do with them most of the time and they are all over him, literally!  So sweet!
 Gracie crawled up onto Dever's lap to snuggle and pur :-)  Snuggle-bug, she IS!
 AWwww....HHhhAAAAAaaa!  It was Gracie Mae!  I kept finding this stuffing all over the place and just could not figure out how it was getting all over the house.  Well, now I know!  One of the boys pillow pets has a tiny hole in it.  They pull the stuffing out......throw it on the floor, of course ;)!!  She finds it, plays with it and eats it!  NO......eating that stuff Gracie Mae!  I heard this odd noise this morning, while I was having my coffee and sucking in the wonders of early morning, while ALL my boys were in bed and I had already seen Nev off to work :-)  Yes indeedo, I love that tiny bit of  'me time'!  Any who, what I heard was Gracie huffing on this stuffing, then it got stuck to her face and she freaked out, LOL!!!
Just another mess for me to clean up ;)
 I caught her in the act!
 Lola Bell is such a good big sister!  This is Gracie's turn at the food dish and my Lola Bell patiently waiting her turn :-)
 I SEE you!

No comments: