Thursday, March 29, 2012

My stress relievers!

 Awww, my lovelies :)  My stress relievers!  Lavender rose, beautiful and smells GREAT!
 She is a surprise to me!  We've had lots of rain, for SoCal.....and I guess there was a little red rose bush hiding underneath my lavender roses, me LIKE!
 My absolute FAVORITE!!!!!!  Isn't she beautiful :-)

 This little, weed(?)............I think it's a weed?  It looked purdy and so I left it alone and took a pic.
 Dusting off pillows and such for summer!  We've been here for a few years and I have always done this in Feb........this is has been so different!  I still need to drag out my lounge cushions for my afternoon naps :)
 We have lots of fruit trees in our yard and this one was one that had me puzzled for a year.  It's a pineapple guava tree!!!  They taste so good.......but I'm the only one who will eat them and I don't like fruit (unless it's a banana or baked in a pie ;-)
 Jade is'a blooming!
 These are blooms from our tangerine tree.  Looks SO much like the blooms on our grapefruit tree....
 YAY!  This one has me all excited!  It's blooms from the lemon tree!  I am almost in tears :)  We had ONE lemon off this tree this year and we didn't even get to enjoy it :(  Bubba found it and picked him before it was ready :(  Next year........I put up electrical fences ;-)  HA!
 These are blooms from our grapefruit tree.  They are beautiful and smell HEAVENLY!!!!!!!
 The bees were all over this tree......so was I :)
A good hard rain in SoCal and sunset........makes for a purdy sky :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So beautiful! Just looking at pics was a stress reliever for me. :)