Monday, February 13, 2012
Happy Birthday Damen!!!
It was a great day! We were going to hike at the beach and then let the boys have at it in the water and sand...but I rained all day :( It rained on Saturday and today as well, rare for SoCal. Anyhow.....all still was great. I made Damen his favorite breakfast, homemade waffles, sausage links, and OJ! He said he ate so fast that he thought he might get sick ;-)!!! The boys wrestled with Nevon and each other all morning while I finished baking Damen's cake. He got to go with daddy, BY HIMSELF, to Toys-R-Us to pick out a toy!!! He loved every second of it, and of course Pookie is his daddy's shadow ;-) He picked cheeseburgers for his supper, so we took all the boys to In & Out Burger, yuuuumyy!! After that is was cake and presents. He got his very first guitar and he was BEYOND excited!!!!! Thank you Gma and Gpa Burney :) He says now he wants a banjo, HUH?! There is only one way to top off Damen's birthday, and that is, sharing more poo poo my Damen says! HA! Thank you everyone for the cards for Damen, we love you all!
"HEY daddy, how was work?" "Good Damen, how was your day buddy?" "It was fine." "Hey dad, I know why you wear a uniform everyday." "Oh really...why?" "Cause the ladies like it."
We are all outside, I'm nosing through all my flowers, weeding and such. Here comes Pookie....asking me a ton of questions about coconuts. Our neighbors have 6 HUGE beautiful palm trees right on the fence line so they hang way over on our side. I LOOOOOVE THEM!!!!! Anyhow......I stopped nosing around and asked Damen what was he talking about. He says, "mom do you like coconuts?" Yes, I love them!" "Do these palm trees make coconuts?" I don't think so Damen." Well which ones do?" I told him, "I don't know....maybe the ones in Hawaii?" He takes a pause......and says to me, "Hey mom, do you know what else coconuts are used for?" (SIGH) I thought to myself, OH NO. "No Damen.......what?" "The ladies use them for right here.....(I turned around to see what he was pointing too) ya know....,(as he is pointing to his chesties), over their boobies!" He has that honery look on his face, AGAIN. "Thank YOU Damen for that information," I said to him as I turned back around, hoping this conversation was over. "HEY MOM?" "WHAT?" "Do you want to know something?" "It better not be naughty." "Those ladies who wear the coconuts....you know right here, (as he pointing to his chesties), those coconuts look way better there than their real boobies." I walked off..........
Chesties (Burney definition) is : What men have on their chest instead of boobies. Men call them, in our house, chesties :)
*Side note : Pookie was the only one out of all 4 of my boys who I had to force to stop breastfeeding :) He was a GREAT nurser, HA!!! Unfortunately I weaned him at 11 mths of age....uummm, I had just found out that I was already preggers with #4 and I was SO sick! Pookie, we love you lots and thank God to have you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment