Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Poo poo my Damen says...

First day back to school for the boys :-)! I'm driving Damen and Aiden to school, Damen is farting around in the back....as usual and I trying to fight morning school traffic. I turn around and said to him, "DAMEN, USE YOUR HEAD....YOU KNOW BETTER." He says, "MOM, I am, you don't use your head sometimes." "WHAT?" Damen then says, "yeah, daddy says you don't use your head sometimes either." (Aiden starts laughing :) 

"MOM...there's someone at the door!" "GUYS.....PLEASE....GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR........NOW." I open the door and see a very nice Fed Ex man with a big box from Uncle Nate and Aunt Lori :-). Damen then says to me, "MOM...was he nice?" "Yes Damen he was", as I am shutting the door. Damen then asked me, "MOM are you going to yell at him too and make him mad?"

"MOM I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES!" "Damen...no, you are too young for that STUFF." "MOM...YOU NEED TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM." "Damen, you don't know that means...." "Yes I DO....it means you don't what the hell you're talking about!"

Damen and Aiden are having an argument outside. I thought...well, I'm just going to let them go at it and maybe they will knock each other out :s I then hear Damen say, "Aiden I'm going to kick your butt." Aiden says to Damen, "if you touch me I will sue you." Damen says, "if you sue me I will get Brenen to beat you up again." Aiden says, "if he touches me again I will sue him too." ~Oh lordy~

"mom, why does that girl have boobies?" "Damen, all grown ladies have them." "What...I thought only mommies had boobies...WOW!"  

Ok, I just had this conversation with my Damen and I have to share this one....as well :-) "Mommy, does every one's poop smell?" "Yes Damen, every ones." "Hey mom you know what is cool, that when you poop it comes out in chuncks so it's easier to flush rather than a huge log or a cheeseburger." "WHAT.....what in the world is a cheeseburger poop, ( I did NOT wait around to hear the answer to that one ;S)"

"Damen, what in the world are you doing?" "MOM...I'm playing!" "OK....but what in the heck is on your head?" "It's my helmet." "Nooooooooooo.....it's my bra." "OH THAT IS JUST GREAT MOM...SICK." 

"Damen..HURRY come here....see what's on the TV!" "WHAT....what is it, is it girls fighting cause I love to watch girls fight!"  "WHAT?"

As I dropped Damen off at preschool, he says to me......."mommy, no more kisses, I don't like them anymore." I was shocked, cause he's only FOUR! I tell my Pookie, "well, ok can we do a high-five then?" Pookies says, "well, I'll see how it goes and let you know."

I had a nice afternoon in the sun and the pool with my guys :-)!! Damen asked me, "mom how do flowers grow?" I told him, "they grow from seeds out of the ground and they need the sunshine and water to help them!" "Is that how the flower grew on your boobie?"


"Mom, are you in a bad mood....cause you sound like you are." "Damen, I'm just cranky...that's all." "Then maybe you should drink some wine." 

"Daddy where's mommy?" "She's in the shower." "What are you doing?" "I'm getting ready to get in the shower." "Will you be naked?" "Yes." "Is mommy naked too?" 

"MOM, THEY PUT THE NUMBER ON MY JERSEY ON BACKWARDS." "Aiden, calm down, you looking in the mirror." (side conversation between Damen and Brenen) "Brenen if I get hurt you have to take me to the hospital." "Ok, do I have to walk to get you there?" "I don't know, I just don't want to die." Brenen finishes up the conversation with,  "Well, I'm not walking there, it's too much work."

"Mom, every time I watch girls wrestle, my wiener grows longer."  I had to leave the room on this one!



The list goes on and on.  Love you my Pookie!!!!!!!  LOVE all my boys!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

lol too funny!