Awwww, it's Sunday, sun is shining, boys are playing outside, Aiden's beating up Damen, Deven's still asleep, Nevon's grocery shopping, Brenen's playing basketball and I'm cleaning out the fish bowl. We have a Betta fish, his name is Blue Thunder. He's a feisty little guy, so he fits in with this Burney 6 jUUuuuuust fine :)
I thought, well, I really should clean out Thunder's bowl. It's Brenen's fish, buuut it get's left to me to clean and feed the little guy, which is ok. I'm in the kitchen, cleaning his bowl, watching Aiden pummel the hell out of Damen on the trampoline, thinking to myself, (if Damen ain't hurt, I'm not getting involved.) I'm all done, admiring Blue Thunder's new clean home....he's looking all good and shiny in his clean home! Damen is now crying *sigh*.....again, and running in the house with his shoes in his hands. He's screaming at me that Aiden hurt him, which I had just witnessed and HOPED would not lead to me getting in between them. I leave the kitchen to go and yell at Aiden. After a minute of so.....I'm done yelling at Aiden, telling him to be nice to his brothers, which is an every. Single. Day. Event. :) We walk into the kitchen and what do I see, Damen picking what ever in the h*ll was on the bottom of his shoes and putting it in the fish bowl! "I JUST CLEANED THAT TANK DAMEN.......WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT??" He just looks up at me, like Pookie always does, that onery look of his. Aiden says to him, "Damen, why would you do that...that's dumb." Damen then says, "well Aiden it's like this (long pause), well, I guess it means that I am dumb, do you want to play outside?' Aiden, without any hesitation, says, "sure!" They both go back outside to pummel each other and I, ever so not trying to rip my hair out, re clean Blue Thunder's bowl.
Yep, never a dull moment in the Burney house :) SO! Who wants to come visit??
Just as I'm getting ready to post this wonderful story, I hear Damen calling Deven a d*ck head......REALLY!!! I told him that he is not to use that word and that is not a word for a boy or girl to use." He said, "sorry." About 5 or so minutes later, Damen walks up to me and says, "mom, what is a d*ck?"
1 comment:
LOL! I want to come visit! I will pummel some Burney boys on the tramp. LOL!
Post a Comment