Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I LOVE Pinterest!

 I made these from a post on Pinterest.  I LOVE me some Pinterest!  If you haven't found it, yet......here ya go.......check it out!    http://pinterest.com/
My boys were in heaven!


Ingredients:
4 baking potatoes, cut into 1/2 in slices. 
1/4 c. melted butter  (I used olive oil and it was still great :)
8 slices of bacon  ( I used Hormel's REAL bacon pieces)
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c. chopped green onions (I think these just made it all......just better :)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees

2. Brush both sides of potato with butter;  place them on a an ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake till done, aprox. 25-35 minutes OR until lightly browned on both sides.  Turn them once.

3. When potatoes are ready, top with cheese, bacon and onion;  continue baking until the cheese has melted.  Serve with a side of sour cream.

4. ENJOY!

I made these on Sunday for my boys while they watched all the big football games.  There were no complaints :-)

No comments: