Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christine's rant....

This week was a good week, for the most part.  Nothing major, just the usual stuff.  The boys went back to school on Tues....YAY.....but ugh for the early getting up and home work.  Any who,  Nev got shipped out to the Bahamas for about a week to do inspections. REALLY.......Navy, really...the Bahamas.......whatever ;-)  He flys in today, I hope!  The basketball game was great, the Clippers played great!  Here is where my rant comes in :-)

At first, Frick and Frack (new nick name for Thing 1 and Thing 2) for now :)  Were...ok.  Nothing major, just playing around.  Aiden was good.  One of his classmates, Katie was there watching her brother play, so he was too worried about his hair and if she was watching him :-)  Oh lordy, Aiden and his dang hair!  Frick and Frack start to get a little to wild so I separate them.  That works for about 1 minute.  I'm trying to get them to watch B's game.  By second half, I had taken Deven to the ladies bathroom and made him stand in the corner for telling Damen to sniff his butt.  I was DONE.  Fine, that was over with.  There is a tiny little yard to the side of the exit door.  I could stand there, watch Frick and Frack and watch the game at the same time, yay!  Aiden was still......well......being Aiden.  He's so going to be my metro man! :-)  Well, that all lasted a whole 5 minutes.  I hear Deven out there calling Damen an a*shole.  I go out there, grab Deven by his arm and give him a STERN talking to.  I'm too far from the bathrooms to put his butt in time out again and Aiden was off trying to impress girls and I couldn't leave Damen there alone.  SO(!) I talked to him there, while I squeezed his chunky cheeks :)  Some lady walks by me and stops, and says "Oh MY GOSH MOM"....and stands there and looks at me.  I turned around and looked at her, with that look of, F@* K OFF.  She then turned and kept on walking.  I was so mad and just DONE by then.......she's lucky I'm not crazy!  Later, I see 'her' again......*sigh*.  She looks at me and I looked at her.  Do you know what I was thinking in my mind?  Have you ever seen the movie Moving with Richard Pryor?  Well, one of my ALL time favorite sayings came from that movie.  I wanted to tell her to, "who do you think you are.....keep walking before I shove a mutt hole in your ass poop butt!"  Awwwwww......okay, I feel better now.  After typing this all out and reading through it, NOW it's funny!  This morning.......I was NOT laughing :-)  Rant over, thanks for reading :-)



And of course......just as I'm finishing up with this rant, I get an email from Nevon saying that he will be home on Monday, I WAS picking him up today....grrrrrrr.  I've learned that if you have nothing nice to say.......DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.  UGH......the life of a Navy wife!

No comments: